We are determined to ensure that our students always enjoy learning, make excellent progress and attain outstanding results. We know that achievements do not happen by chance, but by highly reflective, carefully planned and implemented strategies.
The characteristics of our success will be:
- Creating an environment which is free from cynicism and unwilling to put limits on what our students can achieve.
- Putting students first, investing in staff and working in partnership with our community.
- Excelling in all that we do and removing barriers to achievement.
- Recognising our professional responsibility to fulfill individual potential through outstanding teaching, rich opportunities for learning, and encouragement and support.
- Being highly inclusive, having complete regard for the educational progress, personal development and well-being of every student.
- Linking our approach to learning to secure high standards of literacy, numeracy and digital literacy.
- Enabling learners to be self motivated so that they excel in both independent and collaborative work.
- Debating and developing our values and beliefs to build underlying confidence and self-worth.
- Working together as a community to make learning enjoyable, exciting and inspirational.
- Recognising the significance of respect, integrity, honesty and good judgment and high standards of discipline and behaviour.
- Showing our responsibility for others through our compassion, courage and determination to change things for the better.